★ Derma Roller South Africa | Skin Regeneration from Home ★
- trusted by over 35000+ clients since 2011 -
★ Derma Roller's may be one of the Quickest & Easiest ways to get more Youthful Looking Skin! ★
Derma Roller's amazing benefits are one of the best kept beauty secrets of celebrities such as Jennifer Aniston, Kim Kardashian, Angelina Jolie , Brad Pitt and many more. Derma rolling is a multi-tasking skin treatment that can target everything from blemishes and dull skin to acne scarring, stretch marks and even hair loss – all without going under the knife.
It's no secret that we are willing to go to great lengths to keep ourselves looking young and beautiful. Far too often this comes at the cost of stretching our wallets but luckily you can now purchase your own derma roller home kit at a fraction of the cost of salon treatments (costing up to R1800 per treatment).
Derma roller treatments involve the use of micro-needles which makes microscopic incisions in the skin as “trauma” which then causes the skin to go into “repair mode” by stimulating collagen production. Following a derma roller treatment, the skin’s absorption is amplified which means your products will penetrate substantially more than before.
CAN I DERMA ROLL AT HOME? Perhaps your primary concerns with derma rolling at home are whether or not it’s safe and how difficult it is to figure out. The good news is that it’s not hard to learn how to use a derma roller as we provide full instructions. Even better, it’s perfectly safe for you to use this beauty treatment at home!
BUY YOUR OWN DIY DERMA ROLLER HOME KIT | from R495.00
- each BASIC KIT contains -
- SkinX Derma Roller | with Titanium Alloy Needles (1.5mm highly recommended for most skin concerns except hair loss)
- Pure Vitamin C Powder | for Vitamin C Serum
- Medical Grade Alcohol | for Sterilising Hands & Derma Roller
- Mixer Bottle | for Vitamin C Serum
- Full Instructions
Your derma roller home kit will last for 14-18 treatments which makes this an AMAZING offer! Visit PRODUCT PRICING to see our product options and needle length choices to suit your skin concerns.
DERMA ROLLER'S 15 PROVEN BENEFITS
- derma rollers are very effective against ageing skin
- smooths fine lines and deep wrinkles
- derma rollers improve skin quality & texture almost immediately
- thickens and firms the skin
- reduce crow's feet & laugh lines
- not effective against cellulite | instead use our Cupping Massage Set for Cellulite - 110% Results Guaranteed!
- reduce depressed acne scars
- reduce ice pick and chickenpox scars
- reduce and reverse hair loss
- reduce age spots, sun damaged skin & hyper pigmentation
- derma rollers drastically improve the appearance of stretch marks
- boosts collagen and elastin fibres by up to 1000%
- builds natural collagen that lasts for years
- derma rollers enhance absorption of skin care and hair grow products by up to 90% - scientific studies have shown only 0.3% of the active ingredients in traditional cosmetics are able to penetrate skin, so 97.7% of them are wasted. That's money down the drain!
- do-it-yourself derma roller treatments from home
DERMA ROLLER'S 10 ADVANTAGES OVER OTHER TREATMENTS
- derma rollers cause no skin damage as epidermis left intact
- no skin sensitivity to UV light
- derma rollers cause no risk of permanent skin discolouration
- derma roller treatments are suitable for all skin types as well as thin skin
- derma rollers thicken the skin unlike other abrasive treatments
- minimal down time of between 8 – 48 hours
- short healing period
- minimal discomfort post treatment
- cost effective in alternative to ablative procedures
- minimal or no side effects
DERMA ROLLER 13 FEATURES
- derma rollers are suitable for all skin types
- derma rollers are suitable for all skin colours
- no risk of discolouration to the skin
- no risk of burns (unlike laser)
- no ablation to the epidermis
- minimal to no downtime - depending on the derma roller's needle length
- minimal risks
- stimulates your own collagen naturally without creating scar tissue
- derma rollers produce long lasting results
- in-line needle alignment
- SkinX™ derma rollers are sterilised prior to packaging
- SkinX™ derma rollers are manufactured with embedded titanium alloy needles
- SkinX™ derma roller handles are manufactured with Lexon® for durability
How Exactly Does the Derma Roller Work? The concept behind the derma roller is the stimulation of new collagen production in your skin which keeps it smooth and healthy. When the derma roller needles penetrate into the skin, hundreds of microscopic "pin pricks" are created. As your skin heals underneath, it uses your own collagen to fill the "valleys" of scars naturally without removing the top layer of skin making skin needling a non-ablative treatment. The skin also produces another protein called elastin which helps to repair the skin. Both collagen and elastin improve blood flow to the skin as well as produce new skin cells which cause a new layer of skin to form.
This process of skin remodelling can go on for months after each derma roller treatment, but noticeable results can be seen within 2-4 weeks. Your skin naturally renews itself every 27 days, so with a little stimulation changes can be dramatic and fast. As skin cells proliferate (tissue formation) the cell multiplication results in the formation of new tissue layers of elastin and collagen fibres as well as new capillaries for an improved blood supply. This natural healing process is where all the magic happens.
Deeper needle penetrations into the dermis produces better collagen and elastin production. The breaking of blood vessels is also key to starting the 12 month healing and reorganising phase. If the needle (0.5mm or shorter) only pokes the topmost skin layer and does not reach the dermis, there may be some improvements but no dramatic results like those of the 1.5mm and 2.0mm derma rollers. Repeated derma roller sessions gradually and continually build new collagen that can last for several years.
DERMA ROLLER 15 ADVANTAGES
- Derma rollers cause a 60% improvement in ageing skin and a 80% improvement in scar reduction and stretch marks in only 6 treatments! With that said, a good anti-ageing routine includes a healthy lifestyle. Smoking and stress are the leading causes of ageing skin as well as consuming alcohol on a regular basis as it dries out skin cells.
- Derma rollers induce maximum absorption of serums (preferably organic), giving you an 'instant facelift' - scientific studies have shown only 0.3% of the active ingredients in traditional cosmetics are able to penetrate skin, so 97.7% of them are wasted. Remembering that any cream or treatment you use on the face or body immediately after rolling will be up to 90% more potent, so it is recommended that those using Retin A should NOT use it on the days that you will be rolling. High doses of vitamin A can be toxic.
- Derma rollers literally rolls away your scars, wrinkles and stretch marks before your eyes without harmful effects
- Derma rollers literally 'trick' your skin into turning back the clock by destroying old skin cells and scar tissue, and then replacing them with brand new skin cells
- highly effective treatment for surgery scars, burn scars, acne scars, chicken pox scars, pitting of the skin, large pores and much more
- Derma rollers are affordable considering what a trip to the dermatologist or skin clinic will cost you
- micro needles puncture the skin, thus stimulating collagen production and 're-sets' the cell cycle back to adult stem cells (differentiated stem cells capable of dividing and creating new cells)
- Derma rollers provide astonishing results that are powerful non-surgical treatments. They rejuvenate the skin just like laser or chemical peels do, but without the healing, skin damage, down time, and cost
- Derma roller results are similar and often better than laser treatments, chemical peels and micro dermabrasion at a fraction of the cost
- tightens loose skin due to lack of collagen and improves lines and wrinkles on the face
- improves thinning hair and hair loss/alopecia especially when used in conjunction with a hair loss tonic
- Derma rollers improves skin tone and texture of ageing skin
- Derma rollers are a great home treatment option with no severe side effects and fast recovery
- Derma rollers can dramatically reduce all types of scarring - 6 treatments are recommended
- Derma rollers are currently the ultimately non-surgical, non-ablative facelift solution
Our SkinX Derma Rollers are exclusively manufactured with embedded titanium alloy tipped needles that are distinctly selected from the finest batches to ensure quality, precision, durability and sharpness incomparable by other brands. Our titanium needles are 70% stronger than the typical stainless steel needles used in most derma rollers and lasts 4 times longer giving you outstanding value for money. We also exclusively manufacture our handles with Lexon® technology to ensure durability and strength. Similar derma roller handles often break apart as a result of the manufacturing materials and process.
There are many brands and types of derma rollers available online, but few are effective and even less are manufactured with durable quality materials. We strongly recommend using SkinX derma rollers which uses genuine needles as studies have confirmed this type of derma roller to be proven safe for collagen induction therapy. Remember - genuine derma rollers ONLY have 192 needles - no more! With over 7 years experience and almost 30,000 clients we're leaders in our field.
BEWARE of cheaply manufactured 540 "derma roller" versions. The needles are not needles at all, but steel stamped discs in the shape of tiny knives. There is a reason the technique is called “micro-needling” and not “micro-slicing” or “micro-cutting”. Furthermore, because the knives type discs get wider towards the base, they slice open the skin (rather than puncturing it), which can cause serious scarring.
"Derma Rollers are a revolutionary breakthrough in skin renewal giving fantastic results with acne scars, stretch marks and ageing skin!
★ Change the way you feel about your appearance and invest in YOU ★
Derma Roller | Order Your DIY Kit Today!
Derma Roller South Africa
Kingswood Golf Estate
George | Garden Route | 6529
Western Cape | South Africa
+27 (0) 84 516 3475